2017 NH YOUTH COACHES CONFERENCE
When: Saturday, June 24th
Registration - 8:30 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.
Clinic - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: St. Patrick Rectory, 29 Spring St., Nashua, NH
Pricing: $60/coach if registered & paid by May 24th; $70/coach if paid after May 24th.
Join UCA for an incredible day of coaches’ education
UCA’s unique block schedule is the perfect opportunity for coaches to take
advantage of several types of classes each hour.
Tentative Topics to include...
✓ Using Spotting and Progressions for Safe and Effective Stunting
✓ Conditioning and Flexibility for Cheerleading Skills
✓ Standing and Series Tumbling – skills, drills, and incorporation
✓ Choreography - What Judges Look for and How to Maximize Scores
ü AYC Skill level hands on stunting
Plus, many more ... Including
The Latest Stunts and Transitions
To Register Contact: Tammy Gagne -
Make checks payable to NHYFSC
Mail checks to Tammy Gagne, 319 E Dunbarton Road, Goffstown NH 03045
2017 YOUTH CHEER CAMP INFORMATION
Location: St. Anselm College,100 Saint Anselms Drive, Manchester, NH 03102
When: Aug 4th - Aug 6th
Resident Athlete: $225
Commuter Athlete: $185
Resident Coach/Advisor: $185
Commuter Coach/Advisor: $145
Overnight teams must have an adult coach/advisor stay with them.
CLASSES OFFERED AT CAMP
- Cheer Class - Motion workshop, cheers and sidelines, sideline etiquette
- Pyramid Class – Creative pyramids for small teams, transitional pyramids, elite pyramids
- Dance Class - Age appropriate dance to perform on the sideline or at halftime
- Jump Class - Stretches, jump drills, and techniques for all levels of jumps
- Private Coaching -Work with an instructor and incorporate a cheer with stunts, signs and/or poms
- Evaluations - Evaluations on your private coaching - ribbons awarded
- Stunt Class - Safety drills, partner stunts taught in a progression based upon the teams’ ability
- Team UCA - Your team will participate in team building games that will encourage them to work together as a group
- UCA All American Tryouts - Members of each group can try out for All American
- Coaches Program - Head Instructor lead meetings using our coach curriculum
Get the latest material, skills, and trends that only UCA can offer!!
Open to all youth Cheerleaders ages 7 and up
Full team participation not required
$50 nonrefundable deposit per person is due by 6-15 to hold your spot. Final payment due by 7/15/2017
For more information contact Tammy Email:
or call 603-497-4979
Click here for flyer
Click here for registration form - the registration form is in word document and you need to put the contact person from your association that will be taking registrations. If you are not going to handle registration for your group and you want the athletes to register directly with Tammy, please have them contact her at
Camp waivers to follow
Release Waiver - Adult
Release Waiver - Participant Athlete