UPCOMING CLINICS & CAMPS
Huskies Cheer Clinic
The Plymouth Regional Huskies Cheer Program is excited to hold for its second year the 2017 Cheer Clinic! This will be a weekly clinic held on Wednesdays 5:30-7:30pm at CES. It is open to NHYFSC registered cheerleaders. The cost of the clinic will be the donation of a canned food item per week. The Clinic sessions will cover a wide range of topics to help prepare your child for cheerleading.
Week 1: Safety First! Intro to safe practice expectations and rules. Stretching and cool downs as a safety priority. The importance of progression charts. Learn basic motions and cheer terminology. Welcome Assessment.
Week 2: Cheer Spirit! Learn how to use your cheer voices effectively. What is positive sideline cheering and how it affects our football teams.
Week 3: Health and Fitness! Take home healthy eating tips and an exercise plan that is just right for you. Tackle our fitness obstacle course!
Week 4: Cheer Nation! What is your AYC relationship and are you prepared for the Journey?
Week 5: Stunt School! This will be a hands on introduction to stunting. Session will cover each position of a stunt group, hand grips and safe spotting.
Week 6: Cheer Community! Spread the spirit within your community! What is your role within the community and at school.
Week 7: Competition Time! What is a routine? Explanation of stunt group roles, transitions, tumbling and dance. Incorporation of stunting and cheers to increase crowd participation. Mock competition!
Week 8: Cheer Success! Teamwork exercises. Ending Assessment. Character achievements and camp completion awards.
Please contact Luella Holmes at
with questions or if you need additional information.
2017 YOUTH CHEER CAMP INFORMATION
Location: St. Anselm College,100 Saint Anselms Drive, Manchester, NH 03102
When: Aug 4th - Aug 6th
Resident Athlete: $225
Commuter Athlete: $185
Resident Coach/Advisor: $185
Commuter Coach/Advisor: $145
Overnight teams must have an adult coach/advisor stay with them.
CLASSES OFFERED AT CAMP
- Cheer Class - Motion workshop, cheers and sidelines, sideline etiquette
- Pyramid Class – Creative pyramids for small teams, transitional pyramids, elite pyramids
- Dance Class - Age appropriate dance to perform on the sideline or at halftime
- Jump Class - Stretches, jump drills, and techniques for all levels of jumps
- Private Coaching -Work with an instructor and incorporate a cheer with stunts, signs and/or poms
- Evaluations - Evaluations on your private coaching - ribbons awarded
- Stunt Class - Safety drills, partner stunts taught in a progression based upon the teams’ ability
- Team UCA - Your team will participate in team building games that will encourage them to work together as a group
- UCA All American Tryouts - Members of each group can try out for All American
- Coaches Program - Head Instructor lead meetings using our coach curriculum
Get the latest material, skills, and trends that only UCA can offer!!
Open to all youth Cheerleaders ages 7 and up
Full team participation not required
$50 nonrefundable deposit per person is due by 6-15 to hold your spot. Final payment due by 7/15/2017
For more information contact Tammy Email:
or call 603-497-4979
Click here for flyer
Click here for registration form - the registration form is in word document and you need to put the contact person from your association that will be taking registrations. If you are not going to handle registration for your group and you want the athletes to register directly with Tammy, please have them contact her at
Camp waivers to follow
Release Waiver - Adult
Release Waiver - Participant Athlete