UPCOMING CLINICS & CAMPS
6th Annual NHYFSC Coaches' Conference
Come join us for an incredible day of coaches' education.
Click the below links to download the flyer and waivers:
Participants Waiver - for participants and Jr. Demonstrators under the age of 18
Adult Release - any coach 18 and older
NH XP EDGE CHEER - FLYER CLINIC
Please share this information with all cheer families in your program.
Camp is limited to 100 athletes. The first 25 registered receive a $10 discount. Blackstone Valley is hosting a camp the day after ours, theirs sold out in 2 days, their overflow may be signing up for our camp. If you could please share the flyer ASAP so that the NH athletes have first choice it would be appreciated.
Coaches attend free!! I hope to see a bunch of NH coaches attend.
There are 3 parts to camp:
Cheer clinic 8:30 - 3:00 $49 Here they will learn stunting, cheer, and dance
Flyer clinic 3:00 - 5:00 $25 This is a great opportunity for your flyers to improve on their skills and also the athlete that doesn't have the opportunity to fly, they will get that opportunity at this clinic.
There's a small discount if you sign up for both clinics.
We are also one of the host for the 2017 All Star tryouts. This will take part during the lunch hour, this is for 8th grade athletes that want to be named AYC All Stars. The top 20 athletes across the country will be selected from this grouping to participate in the 8th grade All Star experience powered by Under Armour which takes place Dec 2016 - Jan 2017.
The camp will take place at Nashua North, lunch will be available for purchase as well as snacks and drinks.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Click to REGISTER, scroll down until you see XP Nashua
2016 YOUTH CHEER CAMP INFORMATION
Location: St. Anselm College,100 Saint Anselms Drive, Manchester, NH 03102
When: July 29th - July 31st
Resident Athlete: $225
Commuter Athlete: $185
Resident Coach/Advisor: $185
Commuter Coach/Advisor: $145
Overnight teams must have an adult coach/advisor stay with them.
CLASSES OFFERED AT CAMP
- Cheer Class - Motion workshop, cheers and sidelines, sideline etiquette
- Pyramid Class – Creative pyramids for small teams, transitional pyramids, elite pyramids
- Dance Class - Age appropriate dance to perform on the sideline or at halftime
- Jump Class - Stretches, jump drills, and techniques for all levels of jumps
- Private Coaching -Work with an instructor and incorporate a cheer with stunts, signs and/or poms
- Evaluations - Evaluations on your private coaching - ribbons awarded
- Stunt Class - Safety drills, partner stunts taught in a progression based upon the teams’ ability
- Team UCA - Your team will participate in team building games that will encourage them to work together as a group
- UCA All American Tryouts - Members of each group can try out for All American
5 Star Coaches Program - Head Instructor lead meetings using our coach curriculium
Get the latest material, skills, and trends that only UCA can offer!!
Open to all youth Cheerleaders ages 7 – 15
Full team participation not required
$50 nonrefundable deposit per person is due by 6-15 to hold your spot. Final payment due by 7/15/2016
NEW THIS YEAR - UCA Coach and Squad Credentilaing for Every Team!
For more information contact Tammy Email:
or call 603-497-4979
Click here for flyer
Click here for registration form - the registration form is in word document and you need to put the contact person from your association that will be taking registrations. If you are not going to handle registration for your group and you want the athletes to register directly with Tammy, please have them contact her at
Camp waivers to follow